Detailed steps and precautions for installation of belt conveyor
At present, belt conveyor is widely used in mining, metallurgy, coal and other industries. Because its installation accuracy is not as high as that of precision equipment such as machine tools and large motors, some users will choose to do it by themselves. However, the installation of belt conveyor is not without accuracy requirements. Once problems arise, it will bring unnecessary troubles to later debugging and acceptance work. It is also easy to cause belt deviation and other accidents in production.
The installation of belt conveyor can be roughly divided into the following steps.
1.Preparations before installation
First, be familiar with the drawings. By looking at the drawings, we can understand the structure of the equipment, installation form, components and quantity, performance parameters and other important information. Then familiar with the important installation dimensions and technical requirements on the drawings. If there are no special installation requirements, the general technical requirements for belt conveyors are as follows:
(1) The center line of the frame should coincide with the longitudinal center line of the conveyor, and the deviation is not more than 2 mm.
(2) The straightness deviation of the center line of the rack should not be greater than 5 mm in any length of 25 meters.
(3) The vertical deviation of the bracket legs to the ground should not be greater than 2/1000.
(4) The allowable spacing deviation of the intermediate frame is positive or negative 1.5mm, and the height difference should not be greater than 2/1000 of the spacing.
(5) The transverse center line of the drum should coincide with the longitudinal center line of the conveyor, and the deviation is not more than 2 mm.
(6) The vertical deviation between the drum axis and the longitudinal center line of the conveyor should not be greater than 2/1000, and the horizontal deviation should not be greater than 1/1000.
Because during the installation project, it is impossible for a large number of equipment purchased from outside to be placed on the construction site. This requires that the equipment to be installed be picked out and marked for hoisting. Before reverse shipment, try to find out all the equipment to be installed and used, and put it in place at one time, which not only saves the shift cost of the car, but also improves the work efficiency. After the equipment is transported and hoisted in place, the installation site should also be surveyed to eliminate the unfavorable factors affecting the installation of the equipment.
2.Installation of Equipment
Whether a belt conveyor can meet the design and installation requirements and run smoothly depends mainly on the installation accuracy of the driving device, drum and tail wheel. Whether the center of the belt conveyor bracket coincides with the center line of the driving device and tail wheel or not, so the wiring during installation is particularly important.
We can mark the head (driving device) and tail (tail wheel) with theodolite, and then use ink bucket point by point bullet line to connect the center line between the head and tail into a straight line. This method can ensure high installation accuracy.
(2) Installation of driving device
The driving device is mainly composed of motor, reducer, driving drum and bracket.
Firstly, we assemble and place the driving drum and bracket on the embedded board, and place the steel cushion plate between the embedded board and the bracket. Leveling with the level meter ensures that the level between the four points of the bracket is less than or equal to 0.5mm.
Then, find out the midline of the driving drum, place the line drop on the midline, and adjust the longitudinal and transverse midline of the driving drum to coincide with the basic center line.
When adjusting the elevation of driving drum, we should also consider reserving a certain margin for adjusting the elevation of motor and reducer. Since the connection between the motor and the reducer has been adjusted on the bracket when the equipment is manufactured, our task is to align and leveling, and to ensure the coaxiality between the reducer and the driving drum.
When adjusting, take the driving drum as the reference, because the connection between reducer and driving drum is nylon rod elastic connection, the accuracy of coaxiality can be appropriately broadened to less than 0.2 mm in radial direction and less than 2/1000 in end face.
(3) Installation of tail wheel
The tail wheel is composed of a bracket and a drum, and its adjustment steps are the same as that of the driving drum.
(4) Installation of supporting legs, intermediate frames, supporting rollers and supporting rollers
Most of the legs of the belt conveyor are H-shaped, and their lengths and widths vary according to the length and width of the belt and the amount of belt transportation.
Next, we take the 1500mm leg as an example. The specific operation methods are as follows:
First, measure the center line of the width direction and mark it.
(2) Put the outriggers on the embedded board of the foundation, and make the center line of the breadth direction of the outriggers coincide with the center line of the foundation with the line falling perpendicular.
(3) Make a mark at any point on the center line of the foundation (generally less than 1000mm), and mark it as the base point. Measure the distance between the point and the two legs with a box ruler. According to the principle of isosceles triangle, when the two sizes are equal, the legs will be aligned.
(4) The middle frame can be installed by welding the legs firmly. It is made of channel steel No. 10 or No. 12. There are rows with diameter of 12 or 16 mm drilled in the width direction of channel steel. It is used to connect the support rollers. The connection form between the middle frame and the supporting leg is welding. Level gauge is used to measure the level and parallelism of the middle frame. The two channel steels in the direction of parallelism should be measured by diagonal measurement method to find the symmetry of the upper row holes, so as to ensure the smooth installation of the supporting roll bracket and the centering bracket.
_Install the supporting roller bracket on the intermediate bracket, connect it with bolts, and install the supporting roller on the supporting roller bracket. It should be noted that the supporting rollers below the discharge port are four groups of rubber supporting rollers, which play the role of cushioning and shock absorption.
_Lower parallel idlers and lower centering idlers are installed.
3.Installation of accessories and safety devices
The attachment installation must be carried out after the epithelial band is placed on the scaffold. The accessories include the guide trough, empty section sweeper, head sweeper, anti-deviation switch, chute, belt tensioner, etc.
(1) chute and guide chute
The chute is mounted on the discharge chute, which is connected with the guide chute below, and the guide chute is mounted on the top of the tail belt of the machine. The ore material enters the chute from the discharge port and then from the chute into the guide chute. The guide chute distributes the ore material in the central direction of the belt to prevent the ore spattering.
The empty section sweeper is installed under the tail belt of the machine, which plays the role of sweeping the mineral material of the lower belt.
Head sweeper is installed at the lower part of the nose drum to clean the epithelial mineral belt.
(3) Tightening device
The tension device is divided into spiral tension, vertical tension, horizontal car tension, etc. The screw tension is integrated with the tail bracket, which is composed of nuts and screw. It is generally used for short belt. Vertical tension and car tension are used for longer belts.
(4) Installation device
Safety devices include head shield, tail shield, pull rope switch, etc. The safety device is installed in the rotating part of the belt conveyor to protect it.
Through the operation of the above methods and steps, and ensuring a certain precision range, the belt can run smoothly and safely through no-load and load test run, and adjust the belt deviation.